Pages

Thursday 11 June 2015

HULK DESCRIPTION

as i saw a giant green bulking guy standing at the end of my street looking at me as if i did something wrong to him. his face made me wonder if i had seen him on a tv program before.his giant green feet stomped into the ground. he walked closer and closer i knew right away that it was the incredible hulk. i felt my heart bumming like never before. as i looked into his big black eyes i shouted arr hulk.when he walked closer he destroyed everything in his path.i ran to my house as fast as i could i ran to my dad and i said the hulk is coming as my dad said there is no such thing is hulk it is just a tv program .as i took my dad to the window and my dad shouted arr the hulk. when we went to our neighbour we knocked  as hard as i we could and they said why are you here and what do you want.we said the hulk is coming we felt the ground shaking. everything was destroyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.