Pages

Monday 22 June 2015

Report Comments

My Next Learning Steps:

Reading:
My learning goal is to understand words and meanings in the book and looking back in the text to find out what the words mean and what the purpose of the book is. I know this because it is in my ‘to be achieved’ box in my e-asttle console.I am going to work forward to achieving this goal by reading around the words and looking for information similar to what the word means.

Writing:
My learning goal is to use my vocabulary such as punctuation and sentences.
I know this because in my e-asttle console it says it in the gaps to gain more strength in, Ideas, Vocabulary, Sentence. I am going to work forward to this goal by checking my spelling words and learning what the definition is.

Maths:
My learning goal is to know tenths,tens,hundreds and thousands. I know this because it is in my e-asttle console in my “to be achieved box”.I am going to work forward to this goal by learning what the difference between tenths,tens,hundreds and thousands so that it is more identifiable to me.

This Is my comments for my report.It tells you about what my goals are and how im going to achieve it.Hope you enjoy reading it Thank you .By Lee

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lee!!
    Wow these are good next steps and i'm sure you can achieve them. As long as you follow your next steps and try hard. Keep it up!!
    From,
    Faith

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.